Thursday, August 27, 2009

Way Too Early To Think About Christmas

I have been blog hopping and it seems like most of the ones I have went to have been putting Christmas cards or items on their sites so I figured I might as well gone the club.  I guess you can call this my first attempt at a Christmas card.

This stamp set, Cold and Cuddly, is from the new Holiday mini.  When I saw the set, I had to have it - not typically me.  I just love this polar bear; however, the penquin and the walrus that are in the set are just as cute.  The saying is from Heard from the Heart.  The ink I used is Bashful Blue and Soft Suede.  Cardstock is Whisper White, Bordering Blue and Soft Suede.  The Designer Paper is some that I had left over from last year that is retired.  I used the masking technique.

No comments: