Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Easel Card

You that follow my blog should get all excited because I'm going to have cards posted every day this week!

I was challenged to do a Spring-themed card.  Now, I said to myself, this should not be hard; however, the more I thought about it, the harder it became.  However, mojo finally prevailed and I came up with this card.  There are two views of this card.  The first view is of the card when it is closed:
  The second view is of the card when it is open and standing.

The recipe for this card is: Stamp Set: Vintage Labels from Sale-A-Bration.  PaperSending Love Specialty DSP; Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Pretty In Pink and Real Red Card Stock.  Ink:  Real Red.  Accessories:  Big Shot, Flower Blossom Sizzlit Die, Stampin' Up! Little Leaves Die, Eyelet Border Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Fine Galaxy Stampin' Glitter, Crystal Effects, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Snail Adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

No comments: