Thursday, August 26, 2010

Have I Lost My Mind?

The answer is no!  I just realized that Christmas is only three, yes count them, three months away.  So I guess I need to start thinking of what my card will be this year and give you some ideas too.    

The recipe for this card is:  Stamp Set:  Bells and Boughs from the Holiday Mini (#120831 (wood mount) or #121142 (clear mount), pg. 19).  Paper:  Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red,  and Whisper White. Ink:  Black Stazon; Stampin' Write Markers:  Always Artichoke, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, and More Mustard.  Accessories:  Decorative Label Punch (#120907, Holiday Mini), Ticket Corner Punch (#119867, Catalog), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, (#117335, Catalog) and Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (#120902, Holiday Mini), and Stampin' dimensionals.  If you look closely you will notice that the background piece is "double embossed".  I ran it through the Big Shot first in the Polka Dots Embossing Folder and then again in the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder.

Hope you enjoy your day!

No comments: