Friday, September 17, 2010

What a beautiful day

Although we had rain all day yesterday (I now know I need an umbrella to keep in the car) and a horrible storm blew through here in the evening, what a beautiful day it made for us today.  This IS my favorite time of the year - not too hot and not too cold!


Tonight's card is using the technique from Technique Thursday on Stamping 411 - http://stamping411.blogspot.com - called Diamond Dust (the scanner doesn't show how sparkly it is, sorry).  I love this technique but you come away with glitter all over the place (the cats are certainly sparkly!)  Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Paisley Prints from the Holiday Mini (Pg. 11), and Word Play from the Catalog (Pg. 147) -- both sets are available in clear mount or wood mount.  Card Stock:  Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Whisper White.  Ink:  Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Old Olive.  Accessories:  Versamark,  Heat and Stick Powder, Glitter and Stampin' Dimensionals!


Looks like I was leaning when I put this together because everything is on here crooked as a dog's hind leg.  Wish I would have caught that before I scanned it and got it posted it. 


I saw this quote on Robin Merriman's blog (http://trinitydesignstudio.blogspot.com), so I give her all the credit.  I really enjoy her blog so if you get a chance sometime, hop on over there and check it out!   The quote is, "Stamping and Chocolate are proof that God loves us!"
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: